Good Health Is The Foundation To Everything Else In Life!
If our health suffers, it can affect every area of our lives including our family, career and finances.
When it comes to health you must know that health is not a size, a weight or a strict diet. Health is all about overall well-being, it is a LIFESTYLE! The key to transitioning to a healthier lifestyle is creating a solid foundation by making gradual changes over time that will stick.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You feel like there is too much information to sift through when it comes to living a healthier lifestyle. You just don't know where to start.
- You feel as though you don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done and include self-care?
- You are too tired physically and mentally at the end of the day to make healthier choices.
- You are not motivated to be consistent enough to do what needs to be done to get results.
It’s not that you are incapable of committing. We have all committed to things before and accomplished goals.
The thing that is truly causing the problem is a lack of knowledge. You have a lack of knowledge on the action steps you need to take to remain consistent and committed so you actually get the results you want.
The good news is that once you adopt what I am going to teach you, you will have the skills to create a daily process that will help you stay motivated, manage your time and have the energy to stay committed!
The TRANSITION TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE online course!
Everything you need to know to:
- Go from overwhelmed to organized and show up as your best self in the world
- Stop self-sacrificing your health to serve others
- Create healthy boundaries and commit to prioritizing your health
- Start thriving instead of surviving and grow into your purpose
TRANSITION TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE will help you to:
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle by making small changes on a weekly basis.
- Identify problems and create solutions to develop a healthier lifestyle.
- Create healthy boundaries and commit to prioritizing you.
- Become the BEST version of YOU!
You will be clear on exactly what it is you need to do to stop sacrificing your health, level up and start living a life you enjoy!
TRANSITION TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE includes the following downloads:
- 4 Video Workouts (Core, Full Body, HIIT and Knee-Friendly HIIT)
- Program Workbook with action items each week to keep you on track
- 6 PowerPoint Lessons on Topics Including Mindset, Nutrition, Meditation and Goal setting.
- Healthy Snack List
- Weekly Meal Planner
Meet Dr. Lindsay!
Dr. Lindsay Banks is owner and CEO of Healthy Motives 365 located in Houston, Texas. The mission of Healthy Motives 365 is to encourage women to achieve optimum wellness by incorporating healthy habits in every day. Dr. Lindsay educates her clients on the importance of daily physical activity, healthy eating habits and developing a positive mindset. Ultimately leading to an overall lifestyle change.
Healthy Motives 365 was born because Dr. Lindsay recognizes from personal experience that women play many roles and at times put their own health on the back burner to ensure their family and household are good. She recognizes that women can become engulfed in everyday priorities which can lead to not making the best decisions regarding lifestyle choices. But also knows that if health suffers, everything can essentially be at risk from caring for family to maintaining a career.
Dr. Lindsay works with clients to help them transition to a healthier lifestyle by making subtle changes daily or in other words, as she likes to say by “finding health in everyday!”
Her educational background includes a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri and a Masters of Exercise Physiology from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville, Illinois. She is also a Certified Personal Trainer through American College of Sports Medicine and Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner through Functional Medicine University
Her professional career includes running a Chiropractic practice, healthy lifestyle coaching and leading a team of faculty as Department Chair of Health Sciences.